Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!!

I have been blessed to always have a great father influence in my life. My Dad has always been one of my heroes, as every little girls' father should. Then I grew up and married a man who would become an amazing father. I am so fortunate.
I love watching Drew be a daddy to his two kids. It is so fun to watch them run around and try to impress him and play with him and just be as close to him as possible. He is their hero. He is mine. He sets an awesome example of love and service to Heavenly Father, hard work and dilligence, compassion, discipline, how to have fun and be adventerous, how to balance priorities, and how to show love to his family.
I know he doesn't get as much face time with the kids as he would like, but he makes the most of the time that he has and it means so much to Elena and Lucas.

We love you Drew and all of the Dads in our lives!

0 comments: