Thursday, May 7, 2009

Random Run-in

I love random run-ins. I love running into people at the store I see on a regular basis. I love Facebook for the randomness it provides (I mean we weren't really friends in high school, but why not be facebook friends?). Today I experienced my favorite kind of random run in. The long lost friend kind. Drew and I took the kids up to Pittsburgh to go to the Children's Museum, and while he was chasing Lucas down a hallway he bumped into a friend of ours that we haven't seen in seven years. He was a guy that went to Ukraine (and BYU) with us way back when. He's doing his residency up in Pitt., so we ended up spending the evening with him and his family. So fun.

2 comments:

buffyvandabailey said...

That is truly a random run-in.

Hey, we should create a random run-in at Disneyland.

Mrs Ana said...

What a fun experience!