Thursday, November 4, 2010

Our exercise in organized sports

This year I was so excited that Elena was old enough to play soccer and that the deadline hadn't already lapsed by the time I went to sign her up. Oh how I wished she shared one shred of the excitement. She kept at it, and actually did a great job. Their team named themselves "The Seamonsters." Elena's favorite part of any sport is the end when the teams line up and give each other "fives."

The Seamonsters in all their glory.



Elena was pretty excited about her participation medal that she received. In fact, if you come to our house she'll more than likely show it to you.


This is how Lucas enjoys the soccer games. It was a bit cold, so he hid under his blanket almost the whole time we were there.

Love 'em!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Can't believe they are so big. Miss you!

Jodi said...

She's a cutie!!

angee said...

So, um, this is Angee Davis from college. Remember me?! Don't ask me how I found your blog 'cause I don't remember. Probably through FB. Anyway, I thought I'd leave you a note and say HI. I hope you don't mind that I browsed a bit. Your kids are cute, and you look the same!! Gorgeous, as always! Drop me a line sometime. I'd love to catch up. You can find us here: duvallfamily.wordpress.com or dressesandmesses.wordpress.com

hsiah said...

It was really strange that even before I finished reading your article about this watters brides 1053b I began to feel that you were a kind-hearted person.

Your article is very interesting and helped me a lot as I'm going to wear this watters brides 1056b. I am looking forward to better articles from you,

introducing to us various styles of watters brides 1058b and want to make friends

with you. Recently I have been promoting this watters

wtoo brides musetta
.