Thursday, March 20, 2008

Missing You!!

In reading my emails and comments from those of you who have visited the blog and even just looking at my address book in sending the invite out, it made me think about all of the friends that we have made along the way. Our family has covered a lot of territory, but I just wanted to post a message to let you all know that we miss you so much! I'm grateful for the examples that have been set and the lessons that have been taught by so many wonderful people. I was thinking about the nightly stroller parade and playground rendevous in IN. I seriously could not have gotten through the last two years of medical school without my girlfirends at Manchester!! I miss having that constant support, but I am making new friends and building an even broader support system that includes old and new. My firends from college and graduate school and high school have been amazing as well! I know that everyone moves on, but I hope I've been able to leave a small impression on each of you because I know you've all had a great impact on my and my family's life.

I miss you all,

Alicia