Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Getting Old!

This is all in good humor: I was feeling a little sorry for myself after the weekend; let me know if any of you feel the same way or if I am just getting old! So my new neighbors were having a little Saturday night soiree and it lasted until about 3:300-4:00 in the morning. Due to the closeness of our houses and the fact that we still have single-pane windows, I could pretty much hear the details of their conversation all night long. Plus, as the hours went on so did the drunkeness. Anyway, not a big deal for the most part--but I just kept thinking to myself: "geez, I must be getting old." There was a day that I was the one up at all hours hanging out with friends causing the disturbance, but now three days later I'm still tired and trying to catch up on my rest from THEIR partying. Hmm...

Then I was thinking about how it's been ten years since I graduated from high school. That'll do you in right there.

Oh well, at least I can watch my favorite shows from growing up on Nick and Nite and TVLAnd.

HAve a good one!

0 comments: