Friday, May 9, 2008

Lick the bowl


Who doesn't love to lick the bowl? I can't be the only one. Well, I know that I'm not since Elena obviously inherited her mother's sweet tooth. I don't just have one sweet tooth, I have a mouthful. Elena loves to help me bake. I'm currently making a chocolate cheesecake for a party tonight. She had to help. She HAD to like the bowl, beater, spatula, countertop, her elbow, etc. I love it! We're making cookies later today. She gets to help unwrap Hershey kisses. Between the two of us we'll ahve to see how many are actually left to put into the cookies.

2 comments:

Julia Kelly said...

isn't that why you bake?? to lick be able to lick the bowl afterward?? :) that cheesecake was too good. i'll be needing that recipe.

Colorado Oldroyds said...

Too cute! I know a good dentist if you and Elena ever need one.:)