Friday, June 13, 2008

Do I know you?

I've lived a gazillion different places, so I've seen a lot of faces and known a lot of people. It's getting to the point where I see faces and I don't know if I'm supposed to recognize them. Do I know them from here? Do I know them from BYU? UofM? IU? Church? WV? You what I mean, right? People look familiar, but you don't know if you know them or if they remind you of someone else. If you do know them, from where do you know them. I'm rambling.
Joy, I bet you didn't know that you had a twin out in Fargo, ND. Well, I saw her today.
If I ever see any of you in some random place and look at you with a semi-contemplative expression, please help me out.

3 comments:

buffyvandabailey said...

This is funny, because now that I'm back in P-town for the summer I get this every. single. day.

Last night at Burger Supreme, this girl and I kept exchanging stares. I still have no clue.

Julia Kelly said...

haha..you're funny.

I'm hoping that you know my face though...

The Terrell Family said...

Me too!!! =)