Thursday, June 12, 2008

Missing Daddy!



This post is for you Drew. I know it isn't the most fun for you when I pack the kids up and we run off to ND for a few weeks here and there. Thanks for being understanding about me needing a little break and enjoying time with my family. I just thought I would write about a few things the kids do to show me they miss Daddy.

-Every time Elena sits down with a piece of paper it's to make a picture for Daddy.
-Lucas will walk around dangling a sippy cup saying Daddee.
-When I talk on the phone with anyone Elena will run up and yell "I want to talk to Daddy."
-Elena likes to look at pictures of you.
-we drive by a hospital Elena says she wants to go and see Daddy at work.

You're a great Dad and the kids love you so much!! Now everyone here knows it too!

--In case you haven't gathered, I'm still in ND> The kids are getting a little stir crazy again with the rain, but it should be nice for part of the day so off to the park we go.

1 comments:

Rebecca said...

so cute!!! isn't so fun to see just how much your kids adore their daddy.