Friday, June 20, 2008

The Promised Pictures

Here are some pictures from the past couple months complete with a few captions.


Lucas's first round of road rash. He fared pretty well considering the speed he hit the asphalt. (May, 08)
The people at Kroger were kind enough to give the kids some stickers to ease their shopping experience. Basically the kids were screaming and fighting and this was the solution. The screaming stopped until Elena tried to undo the damage to her brother by ripping the stickers off. (May, 08).


This is Toby our turtle. Drew found him in the garage gutter when he was up on the roof cleaning things out. We had fun making a temporary home for him. The kids got pretty attached to Toby. Elena had a hard time when we took him down to the river to let him go. She had to check on him to make sure he was OK. Thank goodness turtles don't move too fast so she could still find him.


Taking it easy in the sand.



Grandpa and Elena at the Teddy Bear Parade.

Calling Daddy on the Walkie-Talkie.


7 comments:

Becky said...

Hi Alicia! I just found your blog off of Carla's (I didn't know your last name until you posted your comment on my blog--so thanks!) Blog-hopping is a fun way to catch up with people. Your kids sure are cute. I hope you're doing well.

buffyvandabailey said...

Good grief! Your kids grew up on me! Holy cow. They are so cute. I still have schemes involving Jack and Elena meeting up at BYU in 2027 (after his mission).

Rebecca said...

It is so great to watch your kids grow up...of course I wish I could do it in person but I guess the blog is better than nothing.

Julia Kelly said...

i miss you guys! can't wait to hang out again. glad you're having a fun vacation.

Lindy said...

Thanks for the comments on my blog! I wondered where you had moved to, and it's been fun to read and see pictures of what you're doing. I can't believe how big Elena is...and Lucas was barely born the last time I saw him. Sounds like a fun trip to see your family!

shelly said...

Hi Alicia! This is Shelly from the BYU days. I just posted a comment and it doesn't look like it showed up. So, here goes a shorter version, and possibly a repeat if you did get the first! Anyway, I love your running comment about getting out the door being an accomplishment. I hear ya! I've gone once in about the past two years! If you kept it up, great! If not, you have the ultimate excuse--two kids under 3 years old! So, either way, you're good =) I found your blog through Lyndsie's site and I'm excited to see what you're up to. Maybe I'll set one up, too, although I don't have much to say. I'll make up some stuff!

The Terrell Family said...

Shelly!! If you read this, my email is aliciaterrell@hotmail.com. I would love to catch up!!!