Thursday, September 18, 2008

A walk in the park



Taking the kids to the park is always an adventure. As long as Elena can dig and Lucas can roam we're in business. Our nice days are numbered and I want to get the kids out as possible. Morgantown has several great parks that we go to. I am definitely grateful when the sun is out!
P.S.-I sarted another blog that is solely pictures of the kids. I don't want to bore anyone, but I have some antsy grandparents that can't get enough. The address is: thanksgrandma.blogspot.com.

5 comments:

Ashley and Cody said...

Your little guy is so funny! I always laugh at the things he is doing, and now that I have a little boy getting into EVERYTHING I can relate. Boys are so much fun!!

LMJ said...

Hey there. I'm glad to see you are finding things you like about WV :) Lucas looks like a little boy and I am loving Elena's hair. We, too, are trying to milk every last drop of fun out of the beautiful IN fall. When are you guys going to roll through here again?

Courtnie said...

Hey Alicia
I makes me happy to know that you enjoy my blog. I hope people enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it!

~ Courtnie

P.S. Pictures never bore me. They are my favorite part of blogs!!!

Team Pierce said...

Hi Alicia,
Heather contacted me and I found you through her blog. Great to see that you are doing well and enjoying motherhood. I live in Florida with my husband and our 15 month old daughter Anna. I don't have a blog but I guess I should put one together!
drop a line, Katrina Pierce (Paschal)
teampierce@gmail.com

Heather and Brendan said...

My girls LOVE to go to the park too. They ask me all the time in the afternoon if we can go again after we just went to the park in the morning. FYI-I just changed my blogger address to heatherandbrendanfamily.blogspot.com