Thursday, October 2, 2008

Where did that month go?

I cannot believe it is October! Where did September go? All of a sudden the things I wanted to have done by this month are still on my to do list. Elena's birthday is almost here with nothing done to get ready for it. Drew may or may not be taking vacation next week and we may or may not have a trip to be planning. I skipped cleaning last month. Just didn't do it. I still have thank you cards for my birthday to take care of (from August). What happened?
I'll tell you what happened! Nice weather and a new routine. With Elena in school three-days a week, it's like I forgot how to be productive. We spend a lot more time (and gas money) running around. It's fun-don't get me wrong. The weather has also been about 75 consistently. I don't feel like staying inside cleaning when that sun is calling us to go out.
Oh yeah, and the best part of my distracting September was a week-long visit from my dad!! It was so much fun to see him. The kids loved having him here. We played, they played - it was just a laid back time. My camera is acting kind of funny, so I'll post pictures soon.

0 comments: