Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I'm a Believer!

It's official. Any doubts that any of you may have about the existence of a God, well come to West Virginia and your questions will be answered. How, you may ask.


I was able to take a trip with Drew and the kids to Blackwater Falls State Park during leaf season and I was awestruck by the amazing creations I saw all around me. I was so grateful for the spirit I felt as I appreciated the beautiful scenery. The rocks, mountains, rivers, waterfalls, trees, animals. It was all put on this earth for us to enjoy. It was put here by a loving Heavenly Father who wanted us to be able to enjoy his works and wonders.






5 comments:

shelly said...

Wow Alicia! Those are some amazing shots. Thanks for sharing!

Rebecca said...

how beautiful...i would love to visit and see it all myself someday.

Marvia said...

We just went to Duluth and the scenery was very similar. Soooooo gorgeous. It made me sad to drive back to Fargo.... not so pretty. :) We'll have to head that way and enjoy the beauty on the eastcoast.

The Terrell Family said...

We love visitors! Come, come, come!!!

buffyvandabailey said...

oh. my. gosh. Heavenly Father must not love Central Valley California as much as he loves West Virginia.