Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Another good one

Elena was sitting at the dinner table and telling us about her day at school. She informed us that her friend H__ told her that he wanted to marry her. She told me, "I tell him no. Not until six more years." Then today we were trying on a few of her church dresses to see if they still fit and she started dancing around singing, "Now I can get married. I marry you Mommy."

We were in our sacrament meeting on Sunday when Lucas wriggled loose from our pew went over to his Nursery teacher and started yelling "cookie, cookie,cookie" with his outstreched hand. I guess he knows who to go to for a snack.

4 comments:

Pamela said...

I am so glad that I don't have girls. It seems like everyone's posts have been about how their little girl is talking about getting married, or how they have a "boyfriend." It makes me very thankful for boys!

Becky said...

Your kids are so funny!
I don't have your email address, but if you email me at ladielayne@hotmail.com, I'll add you to my list of blog readers (if you want to access my blog)

buffyvandabailey said...

You tell Elena that if a Jack Bailey gets down on one knee in front of her 19 years from now, she's not supposed to say no.

And the whole cookie thing? Let's just say Jack will get along with Lucas very nicely.

Bwahaha...

Mrs Ana said...

That is so cute! I like a girl who has a plan and a boy who appreciates his nursery leader. You're a great mom!!