Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A dutiful post

I wouldn't be fulfilling my blooging-mom duties if I didn't post a few pictures of our Halloween week. We had a lot of great parties to go to and a wonderful evening of tricks and treats. (the only trick was Drew getting home in time for the 5:30-6:30 city-wide trick or treat) Elena had a great time trick-or-treating. Especially once she realized that all she had to do was say the magic words and people would just give her a handful of candy. That's my girl!






Elena had to dress up like a saint for her preschool party (it's a Catholic school) and she was the patron saint of Mexican Children. There are patron saints of just about everything. The only way to make Lucas content was to let him get into the candy a little early. We basically kept stealing from the treats just to keep him going. This is the only non-screaming pic I have of him with his penguin hood on.











9 comments:

buffyvandabailey said...

Highly disturbing photo of Elena with that knife.

shelly said...

I cracked up at the knife photo! Her little black and orange costume is too pretty. And Lucas makes a nice pinguino. They're adorable! And thank you for finally posting the Halloween kiddos! I've been checking everyone's blogs since Saturday to see what everybody did.

Lucy said...

Definitely agree with the other two... Elena looks a little scary with that knife!

Mrs Ana said...

They look adorable! Elena looks scary with that knife in her hand!

The Terrell Family said...

Cute scary?

Anonymous said...

I love the Catholic saint. That is the best.

Unknown said...

I want to invite you to my blog. Can you give me your email address?

Lindy said...

I love the butterfly costume...she looks so cute!

You asked: John is doing a general practice residency at the VA Hospital next year so he can apply to endo school. We're hoping to be here a few more years!

The Terrell Family said...

brianne - aliciaterrell@hotmail.com. I would love to keep reading it!