Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Delinquent

Maybe it is the age, maybe it is the excitement of the holidays, maybe she is tired of her little preschool stalker - I don't know what it is, but Elena got her first time out in school on Monday. She hit the little boy that won't leave her alone and they ended up in a little scuffle. (I think the teacher broke it up before a winner was declared, although I know Elena could have taken him.)


Today she decided she was upset so she punched Lucas in the head. For as much as the kid knocks himself around, he sure didn't take that well. I'm just paranoid that Elena is going to turn into the "mean kid" or something. Hopefully the phase is short lived and nothing a few time-out can't cure.

2 comments:

LNJ said...

It's a good thing her and Marley got to practice their combat skills at thanksgiving. lol

buffyvandabailey said...

My very first day taking jack to the kid's club at my gym he got put in time out, "for growling and scratching," he informed me.

p.s. I still love, love, love Elena's Cindy Crawford mole.