Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Timing is everything

Yesterday morning I was reading a friends blog entry about holiday stress. I remember thinking to myself, "I'm doing pretty well managing the holidays this year." Why would I think such an audacious thought the week before Christmas? With only one week until Christmas and a two page to-do list I am now home-bound with no car and two cranky kids! Yikes. Now my stress is kicking in.
Yesterday we ran into some major problems with my car and are having it towed and looked at today. Hopefully it will be a quick fix (inexpensive would be nice too) so that I can get to work on the other things I have to get done before this weekend. I guess we'll start working on the in-house projects first.

3 comments:

shelly said...

Hi Alicia! We had a snow storm and it's so cold that I decided to hibernate yesterday. Oh man, I only have one little guy, but that was about all we could handle. Today we ventured out and I feel much better. I hope the car is fixed soon and good luck with the cheap part =) Merry Christmas!!!

buffyvandabailey said...

Aaaahhh! Car problems around the holidays are the worst! I hope the Accord isn't having a mid-life crisis.

I miss you.

The Terrell Family said...

LEt's hope we're still in the midlife stage and aren't beginningthe grieving process.