Monday, March 2, 2009

Protective Glass?


Driving to the store today, I was stopped at a red light. A car stopped in the intersection in front of me (perpendicular to my car). I proceeded to watch the driver dig for what must have been the Holy Grail of boogers. He did this without the faintest thought of the outside world. I think he found his hidden treasure.
I love watching other drivers because we all (with the exception of the booger hunt, for most of us I hope) behave like our cars are little bubbles that we can see out of, but no one can see in. I sing to the radio - like a full blown rock star sometimes. Of course the driver next to me can't see this because I'm behind my protective glass. He must be laughing at something else.
To those of you with tinted windows who think you're soooo smart, well - I hate to tell you, but they only help so much.

2 comments:

shelly said...

Oh soooo true!

buffyvandabailey said...

How many people have seen me yelling at my child?...that's depressing.