Friday, March 27, 2009

Update on my family

I just thought I would post this since a few of you have asked about my family via telephone, email, etc. My family is now under a mandatory evacuation from their home. My mom is staying with a neighbor, across the street. That might sound odd, but there is a seven foot dirt dike between the houses. My dad and brother are currently staying at the house, but have an escape plan laid out if needed, and emergency supplies just in case. They are staying to pump water that is seeping through the dike. The situation isn't dire, but they could still use a few extra prayers.

This is a great video. I am so proud of my hometown. No matter what happens it is a great place to live with absolutely amazing people. Most of the scenes with homes shown are from my parent's neighborhood.

1 comments:

Mrs Ana said...

Thanks for the update! We're praying for the best! Great video!