Saturday, April 11, 2009

Recent Paper Projects

I think I might start posting pictures or recent cards and scrapbook pages. Good idea or not so good? Maybe they can jump start your own project or just give me motivation to actually get to work on my own.



1) A basic thank you card. Stamped and embossed with copper - the photo doesn't show the shine very well. I stippled the cream strip with similar ink. Embossed "Thanks" in white over embossed copper. Inked all edges in brown ink. (excuse the thumb - I wasn't getting a very good shot unless I held it just right.)


2) A scrapbook page I did for my Dad's birthday present. I displayed it in a 12x12 shadowbox.

5 comments:

shelly said...

Very nice. It looks like it's from a magazine!

buffyvandabailey said...

Wow. We have so many interests/talents in common, but paper projects? My idea of a paper project is tracing jack's hand on construction paper and cutting it out. And that's a MAJOR paper project.

Very lovely. Your posterity will thank you. My posterity will be ticked that all I left them were construction paper hands.

Mrs Ana said...

Beautiful!

Wendy said...

You should think about going into business~seriously!
Congrats on the cabinets!!!!

ckw said...

Very cool- I've started doing the same thing. You're very talented.