Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Preschool wrap-up

Elena loved preschool, I loved preschool, all around it was a great situation. The kids were all great friends (we've even set up a weekly play group for the summer), the teachers were saints sent straight from heaven. Here are a few pictures from their end-of-year party.

Lucas enjoying the sandbox.
Parachute game (Elena prancing around the perimeter)
The card I made for each of the teachers
Bowling
The swings

Each t-shirt has the hand print of every kid in the class.
A few of the kids with Miss Stefanie

3 comments:

shelly said...

Alicia, I love your cards. Do you have a cricket or something for cutting out the letters and those apples? Keep posting pics so I can copy you =)

Courtnie said...

I'm all about the pictures! Yay! I especially like the handprint shirt picture. Not sure why . . .

Elena looks like a princess in her dress. I would love to do some pix of her in it! I bet she would be a good little model.

shelly said...

Yes, I thought about that after I wrote, that maybe the apples were a patterned paper. Still adorable. Ankle definition is overrated anyway.