Friday, June 19, 2009

T-ball and the Terrells

A friend of ours and I decided to sign our daughters up for t-ball this year. We wanted to see how it would go. It went. Elena did a good job when she was in the mood, the rest of the time was either spent digging in the dirt on the infield or hunting for snacks in the dugout. I didn't actually get to watch a lot of the games because Lucas was insistent upon being next to the stream where he could spend the entire hour throwing rocks. I must add, I was impressed by his throwing abilities.

I think Elena was most excited by the end where they would line up to give high-5's and then huddle for the team cheer. Can you imagine 12 little 3 and 4 year olds chanting "1, 2, 3 Maniacs." Yes, that was their appropriate team name. The Li'l Maniacs.

2 comments:

Mrs Ana said...

That is so cute! she is so adorable.The pictures are precious make me want to cry.

Unknown said...

That's pretty much how our soccer season went! Fun, huh?