Friday, September 11, 2009

The last piece of the puzzle

I asked what you guys wanted for your birthdays, but I forgot to post what I got for mine. DREW! He decided to take a day off from work to spend at home. It was the perfect gift after a couple stress filled weeks. He was very sneaky about the whole thing, too! He even got up at his usual time (4 am), got dressed for work (scrubs) and went downstairs to study. It was when he came back to bed for a nap around the time he was supposed to be at work that I figured things out. The kids even slept past 7!

The other present I got:

My stove was delivered (by surprise). Now the final big piece of the kitchen puzzle is installed and working well. I'm so glad. We still need a few small things (like hardware and a window covering) but other than that "we're cooking with gas" (one of my dad's favorite expressions -and he has plenty).

1 comments:

McArthur Family said...

Wow! Your kitchen looks wonderful. You guys did a great job!