Thursday, September 10, 2009

The end is near!

It still feels like summer and even though the kids are back in school, I am only starting to admit that the end of summer is nearing. We have had a great summer. Due to technical difficulties (a broken camera), I am a bit short on summer pictures. I am waiting to get some from my dad, but for now you'll have to settle for these.

Drew brought this skull home after a plating course. It was Elena's mealtime buddy for a couple weeks. She even named her "Aurora."

Popsicles on the porch. What better way to enjoy summer. They're stripped down in redneck fashion due to my frustration with not being able to get the stains out of their clothes. Plus, it made spraying them off with the garden hose a lot easier. =)
Goodbye summer, see you next year!

1 comments:

McArthur Family said...

your kiddies are so cute.