Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Preschool Non-graduation

Because we started Elena in preschool a year early, the other kids in her class will be moving on to Kindergarten next year and she will come back for another year of pre-school. Although we didn't go to graduation (I guess since she wasn't officially graduating, the teachers didn't think she should go through "graduation - sore spot--moving on) we did get to celebrate with all of the other kids in her class.

It has been a great year at pre-school. Mainly because I can now take Lucas in and out of the school without a tantrum everytime it is time to leave. He just plays for a minute, packs up and says goodbye. Haha. I think Elena made great strides too. She has learned so much academically but also about being a good friend and sister. She is an amazing little kid that I know I take for granted. Her big heart and sweet disposition are such a blessing to me, our family, and those around her. I hope she always knows how proud I am of her.














0 comments: