Saturday, May 28, 2011

Preschool Wrap-up

We finished preschool last week. Lucas had a great year and a great party to finish things off (thanks to a great home-room parent - the other mom in his class, not me). He loved his tattoos and the face paint. He has made such strides in his development and it is so fun to see him interact with his friends and teachers. He is such a sweet boy and is so aware of the needs of those around him. He has also come a long way in learning how to handle his emotions and communicate productively.







And after three years at St. Francis Pre-School, Elena is an official graduate and ready to go onto Kindergarten. I, on the other hand, am not ready for such a transition.




Sorry to the grandparents. I have a video of the "promotion ceremony" but I"m having trouble loading it. You will have to settle for a fuzzy picture (my camera battery was low and eventually gave out).




0 comments: